Resources and Energy Department
The Resources & Energy Department is divided into two divisions which are Metal and Mineral Resources Division and Energy Division.
Metal and Mineral Resources
Metal and Mineral Resources business unit plays a role in ensuring the stable supply of metal and mineral resources for Japan and other markets around the world. We continue to develop commodities into sustainable and responsible businesses.
- Handle and supply resources; Thermal Coal to various countries such Japan (mainly), China, India, Vietnam, etc. and exported Pyrophyllite to Malaysia, while continuously develop for new resources (export-import), such as Metallurgical Coal, Nickel Ore, Alumina chemical grade, etc.
- Handle and supply metal commodities; Aluminium sheet in coils for Food & Beverage Industry, Iron Powder and Metal Powder for machinery industry, Non-Ferrous Scrap, etc.
We are supported by world-class suppliers in their respective industries, for example one of the largest coal producers in Indonesia and a high-quality aluminium sheet/ coil producer in Thailand.
Some photos related to our business:
1. Line of Alumunium Coils
2. Types of Beverage Cans
3. Thermal Coal Field
4. Pyrophyllite Mine Site
Energy business unit aims to be a solution provider capable of addressing societal challenges and changing customer needs. We create a value chain through our global network.
Major products and areas:
- Natural Gas (LNG) Business;
- Exploration, Development and Production Oil & Gas;
- New Energy Related Business;
- Petroleum & LPG Trade, Distribution and Marketing Business; and
- Nuclear Energy Business.