Forest Products Department
The Forest Products Department specializes in handling forest related products such as pulp, paper, woodchip, and waste paper. Pulp is the main raw material for paper making, while woodchip is the raw material for pulp and it can also be used as biofuel especially for numerous power plants in Japan.
The followings are some of the businesses our department is currently doing:
- Domestic pulp sales to paper industry in Indonesia, with market share of around 35% of local pulp demand. The pulp is produced by Marubeni’s subsidiary, PT. Tanjung Enim Lestari Pulp & Paper located in South Sumatera. The raw material, Eucalyptus Pellita tree, comes from our own plantation, PT. Musi Hutan Persada that is located near the pulp mill. The plantation and the pulp product are certified by Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), the highest standard in forest industry for the sustainability and legality of the products.
- In addition to handling PT TEL pulp, we also handle imported pulp from overseas suppliers, mainly from Canada and Japan, to supply Indonesian paper industry.
- Export of various kinds of papers from Indonesian paper makers to Asian countries.
- Export of cut-size photocopy paper to one of the biggest B2B online shops in Japan.
- Import of various kinds of papers from Japan, Thailand, Korea, Brazil, and other countries.
- Import of waste paper from USA.
Our considerably long existence in this market has provided us with broad network and experience that are beneficial for both our customers and suppliers.